View from the archaeology office window in the Long Warehouse. Outside is the 'Great Warehouse' of the Coalbrookdale Company, now the Museum of Iron. The warehouse was built in 1838 and the clock tower was added in 1843.
The Upper Forge was in use from the 16th and 17th centuries. These surviving buildings are 18th century.
The recently-restored overflow sluices from the former Upper Forge Pool.
Rose Cottage, near the site of the former Middle Forge. The cottages were built in the 1640s.
It is still snowing now (late morning), so more photos will be taken this afternoon and will no doubt appear here in due course.